Thursday, October 20, 2005

Was that a raindrop or drool, I will never tell

Does anyone pity the fool who likes listening to really depressing music on a rainy day? Well pity away, because it is a wonderful day for some depressing music. I couldn't be more happy to put in some emo and drive away from work a satisfied lady. Praise the Lord for rain and music.

I just drooled on myself. Not just a little bit, a lot. Were talking looks like I fell asleep on my chair for 2 hours pool here. (This has nothing to do with the aforementioned rain, music, or satisfaction.) How a mass amount of spit escaped my mouth, and entered the world at record speed I don't know. Luckily I was the only one who saw.

I better stop posting stuff like that or I am going to end up single and the proud owner of a herd of alley cats that I rescued in my spare time. Or attract men who like slobbery, smelly, clumsy, and totally fabulous women whose families are slightly less than normal. I won't be worried until I start talking to cats like they are humans, or start meowing like I am one of them. I don't know which comes first in that particular downward spiral. The good news is if I do let my life go down the tubes in E True Hollywood story style I already have an action figure to go with the plan. I had never intended on saying "my life is total crap, but at least I have my own action figure," but I also never thought that I would poison myself with my own food. What can I say life is completely unpredictable.

3 comments:

amy said...

Talking to the cats like they're human comes first. I've only recently started meowing to them. I've been talking to them for years.

tiffany said...

Good to know, a little afraid, but good to know.

jaymorgner said...

i am now going to check your freezer for human heads.