Monday, October 03, 2005

Heels, Deals, and Things that Sparkle


I have recently discovered that I am obsessed with 2 things. Shoes and being barefoot. Some sort of psychological help may be in my future. What kind of fool goes out and actually purchases shoes that may or may not be the correct size simply because they are ridiculously cheap/make your feet radiate brilliance like only truly unique shoes can just so they can take them off. I got two thumbs and a girl right here who would. I mean would Dorothy be Dorothy if she was wearing keds. (The answer is obviously yes, however the munchkins might hate her with the fire of a thousand suns. They also might point her in the direction of some putrid colored road that leads her nowhere near the majestic poppies or the land of OZ. I hear munchkins are temperamental.) My problem is in the fact that I am sitting at work right now with adorable shoes sitting under my desk because I would so much rather be barefoot. Sorry to my co-workers. Combining this with last weeks sweater fiasco I fear I may be fast approaching the nickname Tiffany "the smellatron" Matalone. I am one big ironic mess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA "hate her with the fire of a thounsand suns" omg i'm seriously laughing so hard i'm almost giggling...ahem..i mean, a manly laugh of course. oh those munchkins. by the way, they're also bipolar, which really is bothersome when they start chanting "Follow the yellow brick road" and someone signs off tune. to say the least, that person does not survive the rest of the song.
anyway, i miss ya tons! me and sara can hopefully come down sometime and we'll all hang out! PEACE!