Friday, October 21, 2005

It's cool to pee your pants

My cooking has been redeemed!!! Last night I apprehensively made my way back into the kitchen. After last weeks shake n' bake incident, I had no plans of shakin or bakin anytime soon, but around 2:00 I really was wanting pumpkin bread. So I mustered up some courage and pulled out my kitchen aid. I have to say it was pretty dang good. It would have been better if I would have known 1 serving meant 2 loaves so I didn't double it, but at least I didn't get sick and have a cake and 2 loaves of bread I couldn't feed anyone.

Here it is the moment of the week, which happened only one week ago...

Now I am not really one to have celebrity crushes. I never had dreams that Kirk Cameron showed up at my 13th birthday party and started making out with me or anything. But o my word I love Orlando Bloom! (I have yet to have a dream that he shows up at my 13th birthday party either, maybe my 24th, but definitely not 13th.) Perhaps his intrigue is the fact that most of his roles involve sword fighting, and real bloody manly stuff. That sounds like I am British. Do over...real manly bloody stuff. Nothing quite like a man in chainmail. I don't really know what that means. Anyway, I have been on Elizabethtown countdown for awhile now, and you better believe I was there last Friday night. Shalinn and I had stopped at Chipotle to get some food and drink to bring along. After racing across the street to the movie theater I stopped to go to the bathroom, shocking I know. I was walking out of the bathroom when my very full cup slipped out of my hand popping the lid off. I tried to catch it with my crotch. Why I thought my crotch would catch it better than my other hand I have no idea, but I caught it alright. Half of my diet coke was in the crotch/upper thigh region of my pants. I was all by my self, laughing hysterically, and looking like a freaking mental institution escapee who somehow managed to prove science wrong by being a somewhat functional human being. ( Just imagine yourself at a movie theater. You round a corner and see a young woman by herself laughing at what appears to be nothing to the point of crying. She also seems to have lost all bladder control and wet herself. Now you have the visual of anyone who was lucky enough to be roaming around AMC 30 last Friday got to see.) Still enjoyed the movie, with the exception of the 20 minute eulogy. Cameron Crowe knows his music though Ryan Adams was in there a lot.

1 comment:

donna said...

yeah, didn't get the eulogy scene...or why kirstin's accent kept showing up only for every other sentence...or why she acted so poorly when she shouted in the microphone that she liked him...