Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Voices in my head

Random thoughts of the day....

- Why do I think some people look British? I never think hey, that guy looks Polish...

- Why do people train their children to say things like He/she beeped, bonked, fluffed, and my all time favorite bunnied when someone farts?
-Why did my dad fart in our tent and then shut me and my cousins in
it? Man, fudgesicles lost there appeal that night.


- Why would you pay money for Accidental Death insurance if you have life insurance? You're dead who cares if it was an accident.

- Why does work feel like camp today? could it be the peeper that keeps looking over the top of my cube and making farting noises?

- Beverly Hills. Why would anyone want to being there?

-I think I am channeling my alter ego 60's Tiffany. This is the last time I am going to do my hair like this. Scary.

-Why do the lines in the parking lot have to be yellow?

-The bathroom here smells like my pre-school. weird.

-Why do I always assume when something goes missing it has been stolen? When will I understand no one wants to take one of my socks out of the laundry and bring it home with them?

-I really think I would be good at karate, kung fu some form of asian fighting. hi-yah. I want to be a spy. A karate-ing spy.

-I hate drug tiers.

Proof that I do have an inner monologue

No comments: