Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Creativity is taking over my life...well, creativity and business

Alright, it is the post you have all been waiting for. The introduction of the stuff I have been talking about so vaguely for the past two months....here, and here, oh and here. Well not only do you get to hear about it, you get to see it. The anticipation is killing you isn't it.

I am going to abbreviate this because it is a rather long story. The basic premise is I have my own line of distressed clothing. I buy new or lightly used jeans and hoodies (at this point, much more to come) totally mess them up with the help of bleach and scissors. I then make it awesome with paint, patches, embroidery, buttons, beads, whatever I think is cool. They are getting marketed by the brilliant Lisa Strange. This weekend they will be traveling to Washington D.C. and next they will be going to Iowa. There is a store in KC that is selling them already...although she doesn't have the best jeans and I have been slacking in getting stuff to her because I am trying to build inventory at the moment. However, if you are interested in having your jeans painted I will be doing a promotional painting session that costs $10 a pair (for charity) this Thursday. It will be from 6-9 @ Retrophilia .

I had a photo shot this past weekend. It showcases the hoodies. In the future I will not be the model. In a couple weeks there will be another shoot with people who actually have asses to fill out the jeans. Anyway, if you don't know Brooke Raymond a. you should, and b. she is a rockstar photographer. She is the one who did the shoot, she is awesome.

http://flickr.com/photos/brooke/sets/72057594081567267/ here is the link!!!Enjoy.

3 comments:

shalinn said...

the pics freakin' rock my friend. kudos brooke.

kimberly said...

love it!! love all of it!!

Anonymous said...

awesome stuff, Tiffany! I just love you creative types.