Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sorry. Not Sorry.

I am sorry that...

No one I am friends with got to watch a webcast of our home office being invaded by an old woman dressed as a fairy spouting off lewd comments and trying to get things out of mens back pockets with her wand. And they paid her to do it. Did I mention that it was broadcast to about 13,000 employees?

Sometimes I wear fuzzy socks and try to "ice skate" on our wood floors, and usually end up making a loud thud.

I have eaten half a bag of mint patties today.

I wasn't there when my boss was at a client's house (inside) and was told in all seriousness to watch out for gliders (flying squirrels.)

I have a habit of turning ordinary sentences into raps, and then seeing how long I can freestyle before I run out of rhyming words.

I take up more than the allotted decibels for my size.

the music in Pride and Prejudice makes me want to do an old ballet bar routine.

In an effort to make where I grew up cutting edge I cut all the neighborkid's bangs to approximately 1/2 inch of fuzz when I was 6.

I am not really sorry.

3 comments:

kimberly said...

that is my favorite soundtrack of all time. the music is beautiful. but I don't know how to do any bar routine.

Anonymous said...

i'll show you bar routine.

Anonymous said...

so what is this beer party thing you invited me to???