Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I can find no reason to count sheep...

I go through periods where I will dream every night, then all of the sudden I won't have a dream for months. I have been dreaming a lot lately. It wasn't strange until two nights ago. I had a dream that I was on a show called Tight Rope Walking with the Stars, I will pause so that you can question my subconscious, and I was one of the washed up celebrities. I had to wear a very large pink tutu, and a leopard print leotard, and walk between buildings. It was bad. I can only assume that the 5 minutes of ice skating with the stars I watched before 24 affected my REM cycle. That or I really hope to be famous and then with the help of cocaine lose my rising fame (although now days drug habits only seem to boost careers.See Kate Moss.) so that 10 years down the road I can attempt to dance around on a piece of string hung between buildings. Hey, if Uncle Joey is there, count me in. In a related story Tanya Harding is now a boxer. The story is a year old, but I had no clue who it was. I guess she has finally found an outlet for aggression that doesn't involve conspiring to hit others with bats. Well done Tanya, well done.

3 comments:

michelle said...

wow...those are some pretty drastic photos! not to mention the wonderful picture i got in my head when you were describing tutus and leos...just wonderful! :)

shalinn said...

dave coulier as a tight roper. that's one piece of man i wouldn't mind seeing in a tight leotard....oh wait, no. i'd much prefer bob saget.

amy said...

Mmm...Bob Saget.