Friday, January 06, 2006

Crazy Coffee Whores and the Media...A Lethal Combination

As a redhead I have found that I often get told that I look like anyone else who has red hair. Here are a list of people I don't look like that I have been told I do...

specimen # 1: Nicole Kidman. Not a chance in hell.

specimen # 2: Kathy Griffin. Maybe if you are drunk to the point of not remembering who you are Kathy and I bear a slight resemblance.


specimen # 3: Alright this is where I draw the line. It is time to set down the crack pipe and admit yourself to the local rehab center. If I look like Carrot Top then there is a magical world filled with diamond- lined pastel clouds , fat-free McDonald's cheeseburgers, and PEEPs waiting for me outside of the office.



And Finally specimen # 4: Lindsay Lohan. I get this comparison the most by far, but it doesn't make it anymore true. This lady who works at Starbucks tells me I look like a different teenage celebrity everytime I go in. Last week it was Hilary Duff, this week it was Lindsay. I think she may have taken the espresso machine hostage in the back room and rid it of all its "poison" a.k.a. espresso. Crazy Coffee Junkie.

The Point: Don't tell me I look like anyone famous, I will not believe you.

3 comments:

donna said...

Bean? What about if I told you that you look like Mr. Bean? Would that be an okay comparison?

tiffany said...

Is Bean code for Tyra Banks? I think Tyra is accurate.

shalinn said...

Is Bean code for a man name that rhymes with Tyra Banks? Because I think that Tom Hanks is definitely accurate. You know, with the curly hair and all.