Monday, November 07, 2005

Education at its Finest

I learned a lot this weekend, most of it useless information, but still good for a few laughs.

-If in fact I do get my own bounty hunting/ninja show Bon Jovi will definitely be on the soundtrack. Nothing says I am going to hunt you down and arrest you like "Shot through the heart and your to blame." I am however going to have to get over my fear of actually being shot through the heart...and fish.

These pictures surfaced, making it even more likely that I will get my own show. I look psychotic.

Watch out anyone in line for the bathroom, Tiffany's here and she has a spastic bladder. That's a messy situation.









These boys don't know it yet but I am about to do the splits in the air and put them in a lot of pain. Sorry guys.

Why is Michael smiling? He is about to get kicked in the crotch, that'll make him stop! Tommy...what are you doing?








- I don't really like strangers

- There is such a thing as a taxidermied horse. Frightening.

- I can be OCD when I clean. O wait I already knew that.

- I like the smell of tobacco flower. A lot.

- If I dry my comforter in the dryer it will get things that look like pee spots all over it, but is actually where the dryer began to burn through the fabric. Information that would have been good to know BEFORE I dried it. Thank you Kohl's. (Lisa I am blaming this on you.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG YOU ARE TOTALLY KARATE CHOPPING THEM! aww..i miss jujitsu tiff. cya.

Anonymous said...

I am in no way to blame for your comforter mishap. Plus, most people know you can't dry something as large as a comforter in a standard drier, you have to go find a big 'en. Okay, that's all.

tiffany said...

DON'T QUESTION MY JUDGEMENT!!!I had to I spilled water all over it.

shalinn said...

and whose fault was that, eh? hi-yah!