Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pulling muscles...

apparently it is my thing.


a couple of weeks ago I pulled a muscle in my arm while playing air hockey. Of course flinging my body halfway across the table to make a shot didn't help, I won though. (Below is the really cool outfit I was wearing when all the body flinging occured, I know HOT.) This monday I did a lot of working out and my hamstring decided to reject my workout. Whatever.


In other news I found out my dad was the hamburgalar in the St. Patricks day before I was born. He kicked Ronald McDonald. All I could think about when I heard this was why is this the first time I am hearing about this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...Birthdays come and Birthdays go until at length we come to know; the future's passed, at last we know there's really no place left to go... but you, you just keep getting better and better!

tiffany said...

WTF???

Igford said...

I liked it. The poem that is.