Sunday, March 25, 2007

Now that's a tantrum I can get behind...

Last night I had agreed to babysit some of the cutest girls in the world....before I knew when KU played. I will admit that I am not the hugest sports fan, but I have a soft spot for KU basketball. Anyway as you can imagine I was disappointed because I knew the last thing 3 little girls wanted to watch was a game...I knew that until I got out of the car and was instantly told
"TIP OFF IS AT 6:05, WE HAVE 1 HOUR TO PLAY!!!!"Not only did they know when tip off was they knew all the players, the littlest one kept calling Mario Chalmers by his full name minus the Rs. I almost peed my pants. Then the game was over and the middle one had fallen asleep, when the oldest woke her up and told her they lost she threw a fit of monumental proportions. There was screaming, tears, and many threats by her to call her mom. Because her mom was going to know how to fix this. She was especially mad when she realized her bracket was screwed. It was like hanging out with friends with the exception of the tantrum and the request the youngest gave me to ask her if she pooped regularly. Best babysitting award for sure.

1 comment:

shalinn said...

the speech path in me almost thought that your tantrum friend was calling him mario chalme (because you said "Rs" and i thought that you meant she left the r and the s off). i need to get my head examined, obviously.