Monday, February 19, 2007

Shocker...

2 posts in one day may be a record for me, but I felt like it was necessary. I have loved almost every minute of living I have done at the place I live...that is until the more recent realization that you can in fact hear everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING, going on in all adjacent apartments/basements. It started when the couple moved in upstairs and were hammering at all hours of the night. Then it got cold and they would warm up a bulldozer snow plow thing in the basement. BUT starting it one time isn't enough, they will start it at least 5 times and then rev the engine for 10 minutes AT 5 AM!!! Then came the upstairs neighbors again only this time it isn't G-rated hammering keeping us up, it is extremely loud sex. Erin can attest to the fact that it sounds like they are yelling at my windows. On the one hand I am glad that they are having good sex...on the other do I really need to know that they meow or listen to Genuwine? I would say NO, that would fall under the category of TMI!!!

1 comment:

kimberly said...

I think that the people who live above me are similar to your neighbors. I haven't heard any meowing though.