Thursday, December 01, 2005

O what a night. You should be like me instead of bein' like Mike.

I really thought I wasn't supposed to work out last night because I got to the gym and had mysteriously lost my card to get in. Once I made my way in I realized I didn't bring my headphones which meant 30 minutes on a machine with nothing to listen to. As is typical I was very wrong. I get on my machine and about 2 minutes in the guy next to me starts rapping under his breath. As my workout continues he keeps getting more and more audible. The rapper hand motions slowly become integrated. Then it happened. With no warning whatsoever he looks at me and begins rapping at/to me. At that point I had no clue what he was rapping about, but I definitely recognized the next song. I will spare you the lyrics because they are horrible. I will say he made a booty slapping motion more than once. It took everything in me not to laugh uncontrollably. I am going to start forgetting my headphones more often.

I found out last night that lettuce makes you gassy. Apparently your body doesn't digest it very well. Information that would have been good to know before my body rejected the huge plate of lettuce I ate. Issues ensued at the movie theater. Let's just say I am glad I was the only one in the bathroom. Those details will be spared as well. (I don't want to loose Sarah as a friend, I think announcing my bodily functions anymore than I already have on the internet would at least get me on friend suspension.) I am only further encouraged never to get salad on a date. Like I would ever do that anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are under friend suspension for use of the word "gassy".