Friday, December 30, 2005

The Explosion of 2005!!!

Don't worry I am not planning on trying out any pyrotechnics, although don't rule that out forever. It is just not in my immediate plans. My dad sells fireworks for fun, some of that sick fascination with fire and explosions is bound passed down through the warped gene pool that is my own.

Anyway moving on to the wrap up of one year in the life of Tiffany.

Favorite Movie: Walk the Line

Top 3 Albums:
#1 Cold Roses ~ Ryan Adams...music for any mood
#2 Gimme Fiction ~ Spoon....funky, eclectic, really fun
#3 Hot fuss ~ The Killers....good for when I am angry

# of times I have thanked the Lord for Sarah's gift of discernment and classic "can I make an observation" question: Countless. Crying in public has never been so fun or relieving.

# of jobs: 3

# of dates: 1, the fewest number since I started dating. I'm not down about it though. I got asked out by a fair share of Kansas City's finest men. One guy had just broken off an engagement a couple weeks before and thought asking me to mountain bike/run/roller blade (obviously not a familiar with me) with him 2 minutes after we met was a good idea. (Note to anyone wanting to ask someone out, wait at least 3 minutes after meeting someone to do it. You may find something that is a little harder to say no to than rollerblading.) He didn't understand "no" so he emailed my friend for the next week trying to find out my address. (Classy) Sorry dude my friends don't give my address out to strangers.

# of conversations with a four year old about pin worms, bladder infections, and "sprints ugly overages": 1

# of weddings attended: 14

# of Chocolate Diet Cokes from Sonic ingested: at least 1,000 (stop cringing, it is the most delicious thing ever)

# of haircuts:3

# of crushes: 4 (Don't even think about asking.)

# of times my mom told me I buy my clothes to big: about 5 ("Those pants are way to big Tiff" "Mom they are a medium, I wear an 8...8's don't wear smalls, I am fine with it") At least she didn't grab the crotch of my pants like she did when I was little to see if she could pull them down.

# of times I watched the Lizzie McGuire Movie: 3 (not by choice)

# of incidents that involve my sister trying to lunge at me and punch my face in: 1 (note the word trying...my mom held her back. My walking away in the middle of fights really pisses her off. I am a lover not a fighter, scratch that, I am a debater not a scream at the top of your lungs until your voice box explodes type of girl. Be warned I debate with the best of them, it is a shame I did forensics.)

# of times eharmony has been recommended as a dating solution for me: 2...not gonna happen.

Amount of money spent at Starbucks: my estimation is around $400. I have cut back as of late.
It is an addiction, don't give me a lecture, I know.

# of accidents/tickets: 1, down from 2004 by 3...ahh brakes, it's good to finally know how to work you.

Favorite things/addictions of 2005:
Sweet tea from Arby's...I may as well be from the south
fuzzy socks from Target...I can't stop buying them
oil burners...if you haven't heard me talk about these you don't talk to me often
New York City...both times
bangs
long necklaces
Bright Green coming back in style
Ralph Lauren Turquoise...it is in competition with RL Romance, which I have worn since it came out my junior year in high school. Smell it, enjoy.
Vests
wife beaters (the shirt obviously not the sob's that hit their wives. Duh.)

Good bye 2005 you have been eventful. Bring it on 2006 you saucy minx.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo! i don't think me and sara are gonna come up tomorrow. i'm just gonna stay here in topeka. but have a WONDERFUL new year. peace! HI-YA!