Thursday, December 08, 2005

Either 4 Wheel Drive is AMAZING, or my Driving Skills have become much better.

I could not wait to leave work yesterday to try out my new car in the snow. Mmm it was AWESOME! After years of driving a car with questionable (zero) traction (If car Ice dancing was an Olympic sport I would have numerous gold medals) it was absolutely incredible to break on to the road with a vehicle that has 4 wheel drive. Wow, I didn't know what I was missing.

List of events for yesterday late afternoon and evening:

Push a loaded shopping cart through a snowy parking lot using all of body weight and become as parallel with the ground as possible while still having feet on ground.

Make food and eat with roommates.

Be reminded of the last date I went on when everyone who was at our house (somewhere around 10 people) piled onto the front porch and waved as my date picked me up. It was a really neat experience. Why does crap like this always happen to me?

Have roommates work colleagues over and learn about WIZARD magazine. A magazine about comic books.

Get up and go to bed when one of colleagues is threatening to say a "bad" word to get a dirty look from me. (side note: If he knew anything about me he would know a "bad" word isn't going to get a dirty look, talking about comic books some more might.)

3 comments:

Igford said...

Poppycock!

shalinn said...

don't talk about my work collegues like you didn't like them. they're funny, though rather inappropriate at times. and let's just be honest, tim was a guy that had a hard time getting you to give him the dirty look. it doesn't happen that often that a guy doesn't naturally get a dirty look from you (btw- you know that's not an insult to you in any way - your reactions to men are very entertaining to me).

Igford said...

I apologize for my previous comment and the profanity within. That was way out of line. I was just trying to get a dirty look, but I now realize that I have no way of seeing whether it actually worked or not.

In sorry and regret,

Igford