Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ciao!

I realized tonight that an exceedingly large number of my friends are off visiting exotic locales in the name of education, pleasure, or Jesus for the summer. Noticing this I decided it was time for me to start preparing for my journey...to south Johnson County. I say who needs extraordinary museums, 1,000 year old buildings, and foreign cuisine when I've got AMC 30 and 10 billion Targets all within a mile of each other. Leaning tower of Pisa, crappy building design. Mona Lisa, small and boring. AMC 30, The only place where it is possible to see a bunch of eighth graders scream and change seating arrangements 39 times in 5 minutes all while talking on a cell phone. Now that is talent.

1 comment:

shalinn said...

they have a huge talent! nothing funny, i just like talent.