Thursday, July 13, 2006

Freak Show

I understand heart attacks may be had because I am posting 2 days in a row. Not only that, but today's post greets you head on with thrilling visuals of my family members at their finest hours. So strap yourself in for a gripping nonstop ride where the unexpected becomes normal and the mundane is transformed into a riveting tale comparable to the movie Crossroads.












Last week I returned from a journey home. I was there longer than I have been in a long time. I sold fireworks. Scratch that. I was supposed to sell fireworks. Instead I lifted boxes from semis loaded them into different semis and drove around Topeka re-stockingng tents.




In the midst of that I got to observe my sister eating uncooked ramen and dipping it into the seasoning. This is low. Even for a college kid.







I also got to play with the only animal I have ever truly loved.






Hang out with my cousins who live in LA that I see once a year. No the little one isn't mentally challenged. It was her goal to ruin every picture she was in with her sister. She succeeded.




And wake up to find my dad in this. It is a sweatshirt by the brand South Pole. It is a XXXL. Which is 3 Xs and 1 L to big. My dad bought this shirt a couple of years ago at TJ MAXX and really thought I would like it. Hmmm if it weren't for the fact that 1.My dad isn't a rapper, 2. It is 4 sizes to big, and 3. It is a short sleeved sweatshirt, I would absolutely love it. And No my dad isn't Asian. So funny.


All in all it was an interesting week. I sweat more than I have in a long time. Wore the least amount of make-up I have in a long time. And spent the most uninterrupted time in a truck than I ever have. I did not blow off one firework.

4 comments:

kimberly said...

what is your bra strap made of? I don't get it.

shalinn said...

so is your whole bra plastic?

Igford said...

Uncooked ramen isn't half bad.

Bras?

tiffany said...

O.MY.WORD.

Kim and Shalinn you are both on friend suspension.

I have a bra with plastic straps. Anytime a male has caught a glimpse of a strap I get grilled about what I am wearing that is plastic. (You mean you don't cover yourself in saran wrap before you put on your clothes?) My guess is every girl knows the kind of bra I am talking about.