Monday, August 14, 2006

Apparently Curtness Runs in the family

"You dating anyone tiff?” (uncle larry)
“No…if I was you’d probably know about it.” (me)
“Well I’ve got someone I think you may like.”
“Alright. Tell me about him.”
“He’s a youth pastor.”
“Okay. Anything else.”
“He’s an excellent bow hunter.”
(Lots of Laughing) “Not a chance.”
“Your standards are too high. You’re never going to meet anyone.”
“If being with a guy who wants to go shoot animals all the time is my alternative to being single, I will pick single. He'll want me to eat deer meat, and that's so not going to happen.”
Grandma from the other side of the room “I think you should become a nun. I was watching a show yesterday. You know what they do. Get up. Pray. Eat. Take a nap. Pray. Do a little work. Pray. Eat. And then they go back to bed. I’d do that if I did it all over again.”
“you wouldn’t have any of us though.”
“Yep.”

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lololololol i can always count on your entries to brighten my day! i love ya tiff! (and stay away from the deer hunters...bad news...lol)

Igford said...

I think your grandmother is hilarious. She's right. Being a nun sounds like a blast.

kimberly said...

actually...being a nun...really does sound good...

Anonymous said...

igford just wants to be a nun to score women. it's the fraulein maria syndrome.

Igford said...

Nuns have needs too.

amy said...

If the dude weren't a youth pastor I'd be chasing your uncle down to introduce ME to him. I love deer meet, but I'm not too fond of teenagers.